Time to get HAPPY! Right? Enough whining about the cold! 🙂 I’ve made the turn and thank so many of you for your support and great tips.
And it is Friday!
What’s making you happy today?
A while back I wrote my Top 25 List of Things that Make me Happy – and those are still tops and all still apply, but today in particular, let’s see…. What is making me happy today?
- A good hot flash to take the chill off (just thought I’d throw that in there, because my guys say it is all I ever talk about – – – AND it makes them crAAAAzy!)
- Spoonfuls of molasses with black pepper, warm salt gargles, steam vapor, hot team with honey, lime jello (and all the other tips and home remedies you all supplied over the past few days… I tried ’em all!)
- Hearing a “ding” on my iPhone that means I’m getting a note from one of you!
- Mars Pizza delivery (it’s our Friday dinner tradition)
- Movie night – will I get to pick – and will I stay awake?
- The gift of another day – to be happy – and maybe make a few others happy too!
I really enjoyed making this card for The Paper Players Challenge this week PP#228 (and just in the nick of time!).
While on the couch this week, I caught a great video tutorial for this watercolor technique by Kristen Werner.
I love how clean and simple it is – a technique I strive to excel at that I often struggle with.
The challenge this week is to make a card where the sentiment is the focal point and to keep it clean and simple.
I used the Stampinup Happy Life Stamp set, watercolor paper, some Tim Holtz Distress Inks and assorted sequins for this card.
So as I am writing this post, a song is running through my head and making me smile. Music is so remarkable like that – right? Almost everything reminds me of a song. Can anyone relate? So who remembers this one? Kinda silly, but hey – c’mon get happy! 🙂
Who’s wigglin’ with me? 🙂
Cheers & Hugs,