It’s a color challenge this week at The Paper Players, and I needed a Happy New Home card for some dear friends we were visiting this weekend in their new home.
So for my designer inspiration card for #PP257, I had fun using those three colors to make the new home stand out on the street.
I added the card to a basket with some wine, homemade cookies and some sea salt milk chocolate truffles, and off we went to visit our friends.
To make this card, I used the following:
- StampinUp Inks: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
- StazOn Black Ink
- Whisper White and Craft Card Stock
- Stampinup Holiday Home Stamp Set
- Blender Pen to color the house
- Dimensionals to make the new home “stand out”
Hope my crafty stamping card-making friends will join us this week at The Paper Players Challenge. We always enjoy the inspiration and creativity.
And… Happy New Home Jim and Mary!
Cheers & Hugs,