As a guest designer for The Paper Players, I think Sketch Challenges are my favorite. (I love a good color or theme challenge too! – – – Heck – I guess I just love a paper challenge – eh?!)
I haven’t used the StampinUp “Too Kind” flower stamp in a while. I love it’s versatility and layers, so I did it in Autumn pumpkiny colors to pop off the black and (very vanilla) white background of the rest of the card.
What would you do with this sketch challenge? Join us! I’d love to see your interpretation and creative expression of this sketch.
For my card, I used the following “ingredients:”
- Stampinup (SU) Black and Very Vanilla Card Stock
- SU Typeset Specialty DSP
- SU Inks in: Pumpkin, Tangelo Twist, Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow
- Memento Black Ink
- SU Too Kind Stamp Set
- Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler Stamp (Hugs)
- SU metal button
- Black and White Bakers Twine
- SU Adorning Accents Edgelit
- Black Script Washi Tape
Cheers & Hugs,