This weekend, I:
- sipped coffee before the sun rose from a beautiful surprise mug I found in my mailbox filled with “hugs” from one of the sweetest girls in the world
- was an Assistant to an awesome DJ (that happens to be my first-born son), and took requests for songs I’ve never heard of, but danced in my seat to
- sewed something pink and soft and secret that I can’t wait to share
- sampled yummy wedding brunch food for one of the cutest couples in the universe
- enjoyed a Pittsburgh Steelers victory and Fantasy Football lead
- painted too many things that went in the trash while indulging in the Entertainment Network’s Red Carpet special for the Emmy’s
- received a surprise phone call from a sweet friend I haven’t talked to in a while
- watched the Emmy’s while sipping red wine
- felt extremely grateful.
Now it’s Monday.
Time to Rise, Shine, and Kick Butt!
Cheers & Hugs,