- A rare Sunday morning when hubby woke up before me and brought me coffee in bed.
- My granddaughter nestling in and napping in my arms after finishing her bottle.
- Sunday family dinner eaten in the living room while watching football and carrying on three different conversations.
- Shower planning for my future daughter-in-law with her mom and sister and chatting for more hours than planning.
- An air kiss blown in the middle of the night when hubby rolled over.
- The smell of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue sprayed on even on work-from-home days because it makes me feel happy.
- The soft, fluffy feel and smell of Charlie’s fur after a much-needed bath.
- The way my seat on the coach fits just right when I curly my legs up and lean left.
- Stepping on frozen puddles on gravel roads and creating mesmerizing abstract designs.
You see, when life throws curve balls, like it always does, it helps to consider those lovely simple, favorite things, that make life special.
Cherish the moments.
Cheers & Hugs,