My Top 20 for 2020.
- Do more things that matter not for money, but because they matter.
- Share smiles so genuinely that others can’t help but smile back.
- Hug tighter.
- Allow time each day to bask in gratitude.
- Create more. Paint more. Write more.
- Read more.
- Love myself more.
- Encourage others to love themselves more.
- Spend more time with those I love.
- Live each day as if it is the legacy I am leaving for my grandchildren.
- Embrace the wrinkles I’ve earned from a life of smiles and laughter.
- Treasure the tears of loss that wouldn’t happen if I hadn’t loved.
- Show respect for my body by eating better and moving more.
- Show respect for the earth by using less plastic and creating less trash.
- Respect myself enough to not accept disrespectful actions of others.
- Do not apologize for asking probing questions.
- Do not apologize for being a strong-willed woman.
- Speak kind words.
- Listen with an open mind and open heart.
- Cherish all the moments.
Happy New Year!
Cheers & Hugs,