Funny Kitchen Dish Towels – A Wedding Shower Gift Idea.
This past weekend, I went to a bridal shower for a sweet young lady who I wanted to get something special for.
Becky has been out on her own for a while, so she has most of the “basics” some brides need when starting out.
One thing she is known for is her an amazing sense of humor, so when I saw these adorable funny kitchen towels on ETSY at WorksOfHeartDesignCo., I just knew I had to get them for her.
In case you can’t read on the photo, they are each personalized with her name and have the following sayings:
- I Like Big Bundts and I Cannot Lie (Bundt Pan)
- This is How I Roll (Rolling Pin)
- Don’t Go Baking My Heart (Pie)
- Chop it Like its Hot (Knives)
- Shake it Up Baby (Salt & Pepper Shakers)
- I Say Whip It, and Whip it Good (Whisk)
- You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round (Electric Mixer)
I added a few kitchen tools and gadgets, put it all in a fun basket and wrapped with clear cellophane tied with a big bow.
If you are looking for a cute and unique idea for a bridal shower, wedding gift, or someone who loves (or hates) the kitchen, I think these are so cute! (and FYI – I have no relationship to Jess at WorksofHeartDesign Co., nor did I receive any compensation for promoting – I simply just love her products!)
Wishing Becky and Michael a lifetime of happiness and love!
Cheers & Hugs,