Funny Kitchen Dish Towels – A Wedding Shower Gift Idea.
This past weekend, I went to a bridal shower for a sweet young lady who I wanted to get something special for.
Becky has been out on her own for a while, so she has most of the “basics” some brides need when starting out.
In case you can’t read on the photo, they are each personalized with her name and have the following sayings:
- I Like Big Bundts and I Cannot Lie (Bundt Pan)
- This is How I Roll (Rolling Pin)
- Don’t Go Baking My Heart (Pie)
- Chop it Like its Hot (Knives)
- Shake it Up Baby (Salt & Pepper Shakers)
- I Say Whip It, and Whip it Good (Whisk)
- You Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round (Electric Mixer)
I added a few kitchen tools and gadgets, put it all in a fun basket and wrapped with clear cellophane tied with a big bow.
If you are looking for a cute and unique idea for a bridal shower, wedding gift, or someone who loves (or hates) the kitchen, I think these are so cute! (and FYI – I have no relationship to Jess at WorksofHeartDesign Co., nor did I receive any compensation for promoting – I simply just love her products!)
Wishing Becky and Michael a lifetime of happiness and love!
Cheers & Hugs,