Since we are on the subject of Salted Caramel and Chocolate….
We were – weren’t we?!??
I came across a new One Word Photo Challenge (by photographer Jennifer Nichole Wells) via my friend, Colleen, at Silver Threading (who shared some glorious chocolate-colored rocks from Glacier National Park) where the theme this week is “Chocolate.”
Well – – I took it quite literally 🙂 and had to share this glorious recipe for these super simple yet amazingly scrumptious little gems I made last year at Christmas time.
And we were talking about Christmas too – right?!?? 🙂
I originally found this recipe on InsideBruCrewLife’s blog.
Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
You will need:
- Cut the brownies into 35 small squares.
- Place a Rolo on each square.
- Wrap the brownie around the Rolo forming a ball.
- Place on waxed paper covered baking sheet, and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Melt chocolate (in microwave is easiest).
- Dip the brownie bites into the melted chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper and sprinkle with sea salt.
People are going to go GaGa over them, so watch out!
And though it’s not an award-winning photo, I’ll bet your mouth is watering – and you are definitely thinking CHOCOLATE! 🙂
Cheers & Hugs,