Are you looking for a super simple chicken dinner you can throw in the crockpot in the morning, forget about, and arrive home at dinner time to a taste-like-you-slaved-all-day meal?
I adore cooking and baking, but many (really most) days don’t allow me the luxury to spend the time I’d like in the kitchen, so this recipe is just the ticket. It is full of flavor, tender, and moist.
And it’s EASY! Besides the chicken, there are only FOUR ingredients: a bottle of your favorite beer, a tablespoon or two of seasoning (I used Montreal Steak Seasoning – yep STEAK seasoning), 2 Tablespoons of fresh herbs (I used rosemary), and 2 large cloves of garlic.
You can use a whole chicken or chicken parts, or boneless chicken breasts like I did. Put it all in the crockpot on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
The sauce can be made into a beautiful gravy, and I served it with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
The chicken tastes almost like those moist, tender rotisseries chickens you get at Costco or your local grocery, but even better!
Add this to your collection of winner winner chicken dinners! You won’t be sorry!
Beer Chicken in the Crockpot
- 4 chicken breasts or a whole chicken or your favorite chicken pieces
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- 2 Tbsp Montreal steak seasoning (or your favorite blend)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Rosemary (or your favorite herb)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Place all in crockpot and cook for on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8 hours.
Cheers & Hugs,