It’s cookie time!
Oatmeal cookies are one of hubby’s faves, and I also wanted to take a treat into the office for a meeting where we were having a special guest who enjoys my cookies, so Oatmeal it was!
Your search for the ultimate oatmeal raisin cookie ends here! These are amazing! The touch of honey gives them just the right finishing touch to add that crisp outside texture with the tender inside. These cookies are out of this world! (And not just because I made them in Mars!)
Chewy Honey Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 lb. (4 sticks or 2 cups) Butter (softened to room temperature)
- 2 1/2 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 6 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Golden Raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In an electric stand mixer, cream butter. Thoroughly blend in brown sugar. Then add eggs, vanilla, and honey. Beat well.
- Add in baking soda an cinnamon and mix.
- Gradually add the flour and mix until just incorporated.
- Remove from mixer and manually stir in the rolled oats and raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonful onto baking stone (or cookie sheet). Bake 10-12 minutes until cookies begin to brown.
- Allow to cool on baking stone 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to complete cooling.
- TIP: I like to chill my dough for at least one hour before baking.
Hope you enjoy! Bake up some love this weekend!
Cheers & Hugs,