This Wednesday, September 23, 2015 is the first day of Fall – the Autumnal Equinox – here in Mars and the rest of us in the Northern Hemisphere, so Happy Fall Y’All!
And this week’s Paper Player’s Challenge (#PP263) is to “Create a Fall Scene.”
I’ve been having warm thoughts of Fall as this past week has to have been the most gorgeous ever that I can recall in recent history. Seriously amazing here in Mars! Crisp, cool mornings and evenings, pure blue sunny, sunshiney days, and NO humidity! The birds seem happy, Charlie is in his glory, the windows and doors are wide open, and I even got hubby to sit out on the deck with me a little bit!
I am cherishing these glorious Fall moments!
For my Paper Players Design Team Inspiration card this week, I used:
- StampinUp Crumb Cake and Old Olive Card Stock
- StampinUp English Garden Designer Series Paper (I love this one that looks like watercolor ink blots)
- Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
- Inkadinkado Maple Leaf Stamp
- Stampinup Early Espresso Ink for Sentiment and StampWrite Markers for the Leaf
- Stampinup up Green Washi Tape
- Brown button and Linen Twine
Hope my paper crafting friends will join our challenge, and those who aren’t just enjoy the warm thoughts I send with this card and post!
Cheers & Hugs,