This week’s theme for The Paper Players Challenge (PP265) is Halloween.
I decided to break out the FlowerSoft for this week’s Design Team Inspiration card. It makes such a fun textured Fall tree with lots of Halloweeny colors.
Here is the fun sentiment on the inside.
My card isn’t very spooky or screamy, but hopefully it is happy halloweeny!
I gave a quick swoosh of green for the grass and blue for the sky in watercolor paint, then stamped the rest.
Here are the “ingredients” I used to make this card:
- StampinUp (SU) Sheltering Tree Stamp Set
- SU Holiday Home Stamp Set (Pumpkins and Ghosts and outside sentiment)
- SU Mingle All the Way Stamp Set (Inside sentiment)
- Inks: SU Early Esperesso, Pumpkin, and Stazon Black
- FlowerSoft Autumn Mix adhered with Tombow Mono Multi Glue
- Early Espresso and Pumpkin SU Card Stock
Hope you are getting ready for a spooky, screamy, happy Halloweeny, and hope my paper crafting friends will join our challenge this week at The Paper Players!
Cheers & Hugs,