Are you looking for a fun party treat?
Everybody loves a good cheese ball, but how about bite-sized appetizer cheese ball bites?
Mini individual cheese ball bites rolled in bacon, chopped pecans and scallions and served on a pretzel stick.
Enjoy this fun party appetizer for the holidays!
Bacon Cheese Ball Bites
- 2 8-oz. blocks cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoky paprika
- 1 lb. bacon, finely chopped and cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Pretzel sticks (approx. 24)
Blend together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and paprika. Roll into approxiately 30-40 small balls using approximately 1/2 tsp. of mixture. Refrigerate approximately 1 hour until firm.
Mix together cooked chopped bacon, green onions, and pecans in a shallow bowl or plate.
Roll balls in bacon mixture. Insert a pretzel stick into each ball.
Cheers & Hugs,