Cheesy Bacon Ranch “Crack” Dip.
It’s party food time of year!
Time for dips and spreads, puffs and cups, hors d’oeuvres and crudites, balls and logs… Time for bits and bites in every color and shape and flavor.
When you are looking for an easy, crazy addictive, crowd-pleasing recipe, give this warm, cheesy, bacony, ranchy dip a go.
It’s sure to be a hit!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Crack Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 Less Fat)
- 16 oz. sour cream (I used Light)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (reserve a few for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp. (or one 1oz. envelope) Ranch Dressing mix
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients in bowl, reserving a bit of cheddar cheese and a few green onion slices for garnish.
Transfer dip to a pretty oven-proof serving bowl, fand back 20-25 minutes, uncovered until browned and bubbly.
Remove from oven, and immediately garnish with reserved shredded cheddar cheese and green onions.
Serve warm with tortilla chips, pretzel sticks, carrot or celery sticks, crackers, or your favorite dipper.
Cheers & Hugs,